MSM has various benefits. I have been taking MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) for about two years now. During this time, I have experienced some positive results from taking it:
- Boosting energy levels. I wake up at 5:00am most mornings so I need energy for working out, an 8-hour workday, taking care of family, and my studies. I get an adequate amount of sleep as well.
- Allergies. It’s spring, and there are many people who suffer from allergies. I can now see pollen on my car when I leave for work each morning. My allergies aren’t as severe as they were when I first moved to the area.
- Hair growth. I didn’t realize that taking MSM was working for my hair until my hair stylist mentioned it Before I went natural, I had a “super-short” haircut. After one year, my hair had grown to almost shoulder length. In addition to a healthy diet, I can also attribute my hair growth to MSM.
- Detoxification. MSM rids the cells of free radicals. Sulfur is involved in many biological processes and aids in detoxification.
- Reduces joint inflammation. When combined with glucosamine and chondroitin, MSM is a joint soother. Both glucosamine and chondroitin are produced naturally in the body; they are found in cartilage. When it starts to wear away around the joints, it can cause arthritis.
Where to buy:
Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/s?k=MSM&ref=
Mom’s Organic Market
Health and Herbs