When I first started my blog, I would often look for opportunities to guest blog or have some selected guests post articles on my blog. I frequented Blogger Linkup to find them. It was a great resource, and the start to something positive. I am so grateful to my guest bloggers. Some of them have posted multiple articles. Others have read my blog on their own and wanted to contribute. I am appreciative of them for these reasons:
- I have contributors as well as readers. I always say that if at least one person reads my blog and learns some helpful information, that makes me happy. I actually have more visitors and readers from outside of the United States! That means I’m reaching readers globally.
- Being too busy or too distracted to write. Being a mom, wife, and full-time employee, there are times that I have to put writing on hold. Guest posts “fill in the gaps” and keep readers interested.
- Establishing relationships. I have met some awesome bloggers that I have learned a great deal from by reading their posts. As I mentioned, some of them have contributed multiple articles.
- Variety. My blog mainly discusses parenting, health, and relationships, but there are also posts that discuss fashion, the occult, and religion.
- A different prospective. Sometimes, it’s refreshing to get different outlooks on life from young and upcoming writers as well as those that are seasoned.
I look forward to bringing more personal posts in addition to more guest posts to Have Faith and Live Well. Happy reading!